Terms and Conditions
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- Use of this site is not intended for anyone under 13 years of age, per the regulations contained in the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”). Minors must obtain parental consent before creating an account.
- Any images you upload remain your property or the property of whatever party holds the copyright. Do not upload images from other web sites or images that belong to other people.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your username and for keeping your password secure
- Picaspot.com cannot be used for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. All users are responsible for complying with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content
- You alone are responsible for any photos, graphics, text, information, or other content you upload or post on Picaspot.com.
- We cannot guarantee the privacy of content posted to our site. Picaspot has some features that reduce the possibility of unwanted people viewing the images, but depending on the complexity of passwords that you use, it is possible for someone to find a way to circumvent these measures. If it is important that an image should not be seen by the public, do not put it on Picaspot.
- Picaspot reserves the right to remove or categorize images in any way it sees fit. If a user uploads something of questionable legality or taste, it may be removed completely or from certain areas of the site without notice. This includes images appearing on public areas of the site, including but not limited to: popular galleries and images and the search pages.
- Do not sell access -- for viewing, editing, or uploading -- to your account.
- Do not -- through another web site, email, telephone, or any other means -- represent that you are affiliated with or speak for Picaspot in any way.
- Do not use any information about Picaspot community members such as email addresses or other information to send unsolicited messages (“Spam”) of any kind.
- We make no guarantees about the permanence of files hosted on Picaspot, but we make every effort to provide a stable and permanent site. If however something catastrophic occurs and everything is destroyed, users have no right to any compensation from Picaspot.
- Do not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other people using the site, either in our forums or by any other means.
- Do not upload or transmit in any way malicious code such as worms, viruses, Trojan Horses, or any other code of a destructive nature.
- Do not violate any U.S. or local laws, including but not limited to copyright laws, when you upload, display, or share content of any kind using Picaspot.com.
- By posting publicly accessible photos or text on Picaspot, you give us permission to excerpt that content for use in marketing materials and to make minor changes to it for purposes of presentation. In all such cases you will be credited for the work.
You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the content posted by you on or through the Site or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth below, and (ii) the Posting of your content does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person.
Any images you upload remain your property or the property of whatever party holds the copyright. Do not upload images from other web sites or images that belong to other people.
Picaspot claims no ownership or control over any content submitted, posted or displayed by you on or through Picaspot services. You or a third party licensor, as appropriate, retain all patent, trademark and copyright to any content you submit, post or display on or through Picaspot services and you are responsible for protecting those rights, as appropriate. By submitting, posting or displaying content on or through Picaspot services which are intended to be available to the members of the public, you grant Picaspot a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to reproduce, publish and distribute such content on Picaspot services for the purpose of displaying and distributing Picaspot services. Picaspot furthermore reserves the right to refuse to accept, post, display or transmit any content in its sole discretion.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
Neither we nor our staff will be responsible for any misleading, false or otherwise injurious information and advice communicated on the Site or for any results obtained from the use of such information or advice. We will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by a user through the user's reliance on information and advice gained on the Site.
The Site may provide you and other users an opportunity to submit, post, display and/or exchange information, ideas, opinions, photographs, images, messages or material to us, the Site or others ("Post" or "Postings"). Postings do not reflect our views; and we do not have any obligation to monitor, edit, or review any Postings on the Site. We assume NO responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such Postings nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such Postings on the Site. You are strictly prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
Without limiting the foregoing, the following behaviors are strictly prohibited:
- Strong, vulgar, obscene or otherwise harmful language,
- Racially, ethnically or otherwise, objectionable language,
- Harassing, intimidating, stalking or threatening other community members,
- Libelous, defamatory or otherwise tortuous language,
- Online vandalism,
- Impersonation of another person,
- Posting, distributing, transmitting or promoting illegal content,
- Invasion of another's privacy,
- Actions that are hurtful to minors,
- Posting, providing, transmitting or otherwise making available any materials or information infringing on the rights of a third party,
- Posting, providing, transmitting or otherwise making available any junk mail or spam, and
- Posting, uploading, emailing or otherwise transmitting any material that contains any malicious computer code, or reverse engineering or hacking any materials on the Site.